We are cordially inviting you to participate in our 2022 Stick It to Brain Tumors Benefit Tournament – March 25-27 !
We are back!! It has been two long years, but we are ecstatic to be hosting the tournament again!!
Our goal in 2022 is the same as past years:
- Have Fun.
- Raise Awareness Of Brain Tumors (Cancer)
- Raise More Money for Brain Tumor Research.
The effects of brain tumors can be devastating because they are located at the control center for thought, emotion, and movement. In many cases, brain tumor survivors live with physical and/or psychological disabilities. We don’t even know the causes of brain tumors! Unfortunately, brain tumor cancer research is one of the most under-funded areas of cancer research in this country. Of the ten priority areas for research, brain tumors come in at the bottom for funding.
We have raised over $230,000 in our twelve tournaments! We greatly appreciate the support of all the teams and individuals that participated to make it such a successful event!!
All proceeds are donated to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation & Johns Hopkins Research Hospital.
- 8 Teams in USA Hockey Sanctioned Senior D Division
- 4 Teams in USA Hockey Sanctioned Recreation+ Division
- 4 Teams in USA Hockey Sanctioned Recreation Division
Tournament Fee and Game Guarantee
- Three (3) game guarantee
- $850 entry fee per team (non-refundable)
- $300 down payment will hold a spot (non-refundable)
- Balance due by February 1, 2022
We look forward to seeing everyone in March!!